Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bolex 160 Macrozoom Super8

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ruthplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello,

    I have a Bolex 160 Macrozoom Super8 camera that I want to sell, but I have no idea what to ask for it. Can anyone tell me what the market is like on these? It's in excellent condition and I bought it new. I loved using it, but it has sat on the shelf for years because I could not afford the cost of film and processing after about 1980. How much is film and processing costing today.

    You can tell I am a new member here--just stumbled on the board while searching Google for information.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member oldasdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got one from ebay for about 35 dollars,but what's odd is that I've seen it go for over two hundred dollars as well.That's a trendy camera because it has sort of a retro chic value with it's odd space gun style.Furthermore,the fact that it's the later model and has 24fps ups it's value quite a bit.Yet,since it has no manual over ride on the iris as well as no flash sync jack,it's not gonna be worth as much to a semi serious super 8 shooter.I would guess between 75 and 150.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •